View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:55 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Her ears immediately picked up hearing that word. Pretty this tom as annoying as he is and as cute as- her pelt heats up a bit as she immediately looks away when she heard his next sentence. Her tail wrapped around her legs trying to get rid of the fast beating of her heart and the embarrassment for being told such things. She was never used to being called pretty yet so many had called her that yet for some reason she gets embarrassed when he says it! What’s wrong with her? After a while she starts laughing a bit, a purr came from her as she grants his wish and smiles warmly at him. “ don’t know maybe you just gotta try harder.” She purrs playfully as she stands up “ anyway I got some hunting to do” she says smile now gone as she begins to walk past him and for some reason her tail moved under the Toms chin as she walks by “ would you like to join?” She says suddenly stopping but not looking at her at all.
Snowpaw licked his chest in embarrassment, until slowly glancing up to look at her once again. The smile seem to be contagious, it made his heart almost stop beating as he smiled back at her. Hearing her purr was like music to the tom's ears. He couldn't help but chuckle, his heart felt all giddy inside. "Then I will." He accepted her challenge, even if it may not be to her it was for him. Snowpaw stood up, as she walked why her tail rubbed his chin which made his fur heat up. "S-sure!" Snowpaw felt weak at his knees, he wasn't the kind of cat who liked feeling helpless. He was used to being the boss. So, this was strange. He began to follow after her, trying to keep by her side instead of falling behide her. All his worries seem to fade away. He was beginning to like this side of Owlstorm. It was.. sweet. Snowpaw was obviously clueless to his feelings. If he found out, it would be interesting. Not liking the feeling on feeling so powerless, he smirked. "I bet I can catch more than you." He dared.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc