View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 10:45 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She laughs softly as she walks a bit than the tom offered a challenge just as she was at her weakest! Her heart didn’t stop beating and her mind was going blank just from seeing the tom smile or even laugh. She kept a purr form coming up as she smiles again softly and warmly “ hmm if you can really provide a challenge that sure? Winner makes loser do whatever they want?” She asks challengingly as she stops and looks at him. “ hmm? What is it Snowpaw? Got cold feet now that I accepted your challenge?” She purrs playfully This wasn’t like her yet why did she enjoy this? Maybe she should ask Caliapaw about what’s happening? She must be coming down with something!

"Hah, don't think I'll go down that easy! Alright, that sounds like a deal~" Snowpaw said, his eyes twinkling with delight. This would be fun. He always liked a good challenge once and a while. He raised a amused eyebrow at her, so his paws were cold from the snow but not from her accepting his challenge. "I think you should worried about your paws getting cold." He said, Snowpaw felt his heart go back to normal but still beat a little faster. Without warning, he surge ahead. Eager to get a head start. He refused to lose. For once he got the molly not to be so cold, he didn't want her to go back to that again. Maybe I'll ask Morningpaw about pleasing someone, she seems to know how to. He thought.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc