View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 10:49 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

"Hah, don't think I'll go down that easy! Alright, that sounds like a deal~" Snowpaw said, his eyes twinkling with delight. This would be fun. He always liked a good challenge once and a while. He raised a amused eyebrow at her, so his paws were cold from the snow but not from her accepting his challenge. "I think you should worried about your paws getting cold." He said, Snowpaw felt his heart go back to normal but still beat a little faster. Without warning, he surge ahead. Eager to get a head start. He refused to lose. For once he got the molly not to be so cold, he didn't want her to go back to that again. Maybe I'll ask Morningpaw about pleasing someone, she seems to know how to. He thought.
She laughs a bit when he ran off first and almost immediately she runs after him. This was odd yet so exciting for her, she honestly felt like a kit again but than again. This feeling was new to her, she didn’t know what it is or why it’s happening with Snowpaw only but she’s somehow glad to have it. She smiles softly to herself as she looks at Snowpaw who she was running behind off and almost immediately she looks away but still her smile grew more as that soft beating of her heart skipped a beat yet again.

Now we move to Thunderclan territory? :3