sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: [FUZZ] Amberstrike x Oakenfur kit Finder

Name:
Sproutkit — Sproutpaw — Sproutdancer ??

Gender/Identity:
Cisgender female

Personality:
In general, Sproutkit thinks of herself as a badass type character. She has one of the strongest personalities out there, and knows what she likes and what she wants to do. And if she doesn’t like to do something, she will not do it and she knows how to get through it. She does not care. Basically, she portrays herself to be this nonchalant, yet daring kind. The type of feline that others envy for being so bold and cold. Behind that nevermind-type of mindset and personality lies the soft and hurt Sproutkit. Most wouldn’t even be able to comprehend the fact that the young she-kit actually has hardships and pains, because judging by her demeanour she is just as stoic as any other cat. Obviously, Sprout is a full-time introvert. Nobody can argue with that. She loves to sleep. She admits that she is really lethargic, but she gets surprised by how energetic she can get when prompted enough. Once she gets into something, the thick-skinned molly finds it hard to get out of her little groove.
Sproutkit seems aloof most of the time, and you can almost always find her in the deepest darkest shadows of the camp. The natural music that loiters around is pleasing to her, but any other noises just get on her nerves. She hears a whining apprentice? She scoffs. An argument in the clearing? She responds with an aggravated tut. Sproutkit hates any noises that shouldn’t be there, yet the birdsong and whistling winds leave her calm and refreshed. Sproutkit has a dominant and phlegmatic personality. Phlegmatic people generally have the i-dont-mess-with-you-so-dont-mess-with-me type of personality that fits our Sprout very well. They are introverted, emotionless, independent, and relaxed. Sproutkit seems to be stubborn most of the time, but she really seems to have a soft spot inside of her; especially to the people important to her. Honestly though, the youth is as fragile as any other feline, and deserves to be protected and appreciated despite her background.

Appearance:
. one . two . three .
will add on

Extra/Other:
main songs played whilst i messed around with her:
wrong
rheya
fear of the water
i’ve kind of fallen in love with her,,, and already have plots planned for the future c;

Questions:
none!!

PPD:

Do you currently have a "Fuzz" character?:
Nope.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; January 26th, 2018 at 10:42 AM.