View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:01 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

[QUOTE=Raven hollow;456399][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456057][QUOTE=Redwood Dragon;455806]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post

star watched wondering if she would either run or answer. she hadnt realized she was still speaking in dragons tongue till after a bit and she said it again though in a hard to make out english version "is everything alright" she asked wishing that she could speak english right. she knew very little of it only picking up words here or there by people she passed or flew by and this was her first time using it.

siren dived into an ocean looking for food. she didnt care what it was just as long as she could eat something close to filling.

swirl under water watching ships above the surface.
he had his wings folded in so he wasnt seen as easily and he waited till the people on the ships had caught something till he striked, coming quickly towards them from underwater. his wings spread as he snatched a boat and flew into the sky then diving down with it aiming to grab another one and break them both underwater. then he would come up and crush another boat and would do this till there was nothing but ship wreck at the bottom of the sea. once he was done he would look above the water to try to see anything,
once he spotted nothing he went under though stayed near the surface so that his body was visible underwater.

flare was flying threw the sky looking to see if he could find a good spot to look for something to eat or to rest

andrew was walking towards his village with deer to share with his family.

gabby was laying on a tree branch, looking the sky

(all but star is open)
[QUOTE=Mystic;456428][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456351][QUOTE=Mystic;456317]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post

Sorry, I needed to eat then shower))
``It was kind of hard but then I found this dragon, she was an adult dragon and she taught me how to hunt, fight, defend and a little bit of my powers, even though we had different elements.`` She said, remembering that time.
Hannah nodded,able to make out what the dragon was trying to say."Yhea.I'm fine." She said,not sure if she should say more or not.'Its not like the other dragons that burn down villages.' she thought,but didn't say it outloud,because she wasn't sure if this was true or not yet.
___
"Sounds like the dragon who taught you was nice." Dawn said,looking into the water for another fish.She felt a little hungry,but told herself she would only eat one if it was ok with Fara."Is it OK if I eat a fish?I can catch you another to if you want." She said.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord