View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:42 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Christmas Star @starfall

A tortoiseshell tomcat with a blood-stained pelt burst through the camp entrance, chest heaving as he panted and gasped for air. He'd not only fought multiple scuffles but he had to run all the way from ThunderClan to RiverClan. His scratches stung and his lungs burned but he was very eager to return to his clan and chase their attackers from the camp. However, he'd first have to gather reinforcements from RiverClan, if Fallenstar allowed it. Flareheart, though, was confident that the black-pelted leader would support ThunderClan in battle, as he and Snowstar had agreed to become allies.

He glanced over his shoulder to reassure himself Turtlesong was right behind him and when he was satisfied he turned back to the clearing and continued to fight for air. Flareheart's legs trembled weakly and he had to rock back on his haunches to gather his strength for a moment. The young warrior had never worked so hard in his life, but he'd do anything for ThunderClan, even work himself beyond his limits. ``Fallenstar,`` Flareheart called weakly in a croaking voice, taking a moment to clear his throat of its dryness. A certain scratch along his shoulder released a burst of pain and the tomcat winced before quickly recovering from the hurt. ThunderClan needs me, he reminded himself and he was instantly inspired to act strong, even if he truly wasn't. His clan needed him to be strong, so that's what he'd be. Still struggling to get his breathing under wraps, Flareheart straightened his posture and did his best to ignore his injuries. He focused on breathing until he could breath somewhat regularly and then he decided he was ready to do what he came here to do.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 16th, 2018 at 09:42 PM.