View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:42 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Flarestrike had a pure look of horror, slowly backing away from her. His claws were lightly covered with blood. What would she think? His expression was easily to read. He knew this cat and hurt her, without meaning to. He was hesitant to help her. Mostly because what would happen if someone noticed? His heart felt torn in two. He loved her. He was loyal to his clan. He shook his head, nudging her lightly in the other shoulder. "S-sorry.. um, we need to get under cover. I can't risk someone seeing us." Flarestrike said, cringing at his own apology. It was bad, yes but he would say something more `heartwarming` when they were under cover. Flarestrike knew it was kind of betraying his clan but the moment he talked to her, the moment he could jump back in the battle.
Splashpool dipped her head, knowing that her too wanted to make sure nobody saw her talking to an ememy cat. The molly looked around for a good spot to hide at. "We can probably hide behind the nursery. There are hardly any cats there, buecause I have something important to tell you." replied Splashpool in a hushed voice, so nobody could hear her. The Riverclan cat made her way through the crowd, stopping a couple of times to see if Flarestrike was following and make sure that nobody else followed them. Once she made it behind the nursery Splashpool relaxed once she knew that nobody would be able to find them there, since there were green covering them from view of the battling cats.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.