View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 09:34 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Alunz melded back into drago and drago and arya walked together to their combined army camp and to their shared tent. Which was a big command tent stationed in the center of the camp, a group of 12 guards 6 of aryas and 6 of dragos stood outside. They were bloody and their armor had numerous scratches and dents drago stopped in front of them with arya and looked them over. "you guys should get a rest and get your armor and weapons tended to I'll get fresh replacements for you guys while you rest" he said. The guards tried to argue but drago waved them off "I'll not have you collapsing from exhaustion now go and rest thats an order" he said. The guards saluted then went back to their tents 12 different guards arrived seconds later after arya and drago had already entered their tent they stationed themselves outside and prepared to keep watch. Inside Arya and Drago studied a map of the continent which was laid out on a large table and staked open with daggers at each corner. Drago pointed towards a spot on the map that was marked by dragon runes "this is where we are, and this" he said pointing at a city that was at least 70 miles north of their location "is our target the elven city of olisia its more of a fortress than a city and we can't march all 4 army into a siege battle at the same time for we need to split up im thinking that darkwings and spirit should take their armies and go south to recapture the city of taren from the dwarves" Drago said sending a mental summon to spirit and darkwings. Arya nodded her sky blue eyes flashed as she studied the map "this will test our soldier's courage and capabilities there's a possibility that we might lose too many men if we can't get those walls open fast" she said. Drago grinned "don't worry about the walls I'll take care of them" he said Arya smirked "i knew you would say that."
Darkwings blinked and sat straight, her wings snapping back. She went to her camp, appointed someone to be temporarily in charge, and the flee off to where Drago was. Her red stripes lit up the sky around her as she flew.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training