View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
"Okay." Flarestrike said, following after her quickly. He was purposely lagging behide, looking around to see if anyone was watching. Well didn't care if a Windclan or Thunderclan cat was. Heck, as long as his clan or her's didn't find out he was fine. He stopped once they were behide the nursery. He never really had the chance to see what Thunderclan's camp looked like. It was kind of like their's but different. Flarestrike sighed, looking at her. "About.. that.. I just didn't recognize you, and I just thought someone was trying to pick a bone with me.. I'm so sorry about that." He apologized properly. Then he paused. Why did she call his name? After all, if they avoided each other in the war it would be for the best. Flarestrike looked her in the eyes. ''Why.. why did you call my name, my Queen?"The tom didn't know if he wanted to find out.
Splashpool couldn't keep it in anymore, especially when they were now alone. "This is something big and I really need to discus this with you." replied Splashpool. The molly looked in her head for the right words to say. The Riverclan molly looked around in case anyone noticed them walking behind the nursery before she said anything to Flarestrike. 'Come on you gotta tell him now,' thought Splashpool. "Okay here it goes. I'm expecting your kits." the molly replied in a whisper that only him and Starclan could hear.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.