View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:11 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Drago looked up from the map as darkwings and spirit entered he greeted both with a nod arya doing the same "ok now that your here i will tell you what me and Arya have discussed" he said then pointed at the map "so we are here and about 70 miles north is the elven city fortress olisia which is our next objective but the problem is that we need to take back the city of taren from the dwarves which is too the south so i was thinking of spkitting into 2 groups me and Arya will take our armies north to the elven city and lay siege to it while you 2 will take your armies and go south to take back taren claw has already agreed to this plan but i wanted to hear what you 2 think, now would be the best time to take 2 cities at once for the enemy will be stunned by the massive defeat we handed them" drago said (also im gonna change something siroga isn't going to be an enemy i have a different plan for him in his place will be the dark god blood)
(Kk)

The darkness and fire hybrid studied the plan in her head, and then blinked in apparent concern. "The only issue I see with this plan," she said, "is that we have two armies that have been extremely weakened by the battle. My own is down to 7 thousand soldiers, and over half of them are injured to the point where they cannot fly. I say we wait at least two months before attacking, so the soldiers and myself have Time to heal." She gestured to her bandaged leg.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training