View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[No I don't mind! Thanks for jumping in. I don't plan on killing Honeydew ether. I would link Honey's Bio, but I don't got it yet.]

Honeydew was about to leap into battle, her thoughts scattered. She'd be thinking of her sister one moment, her brother the other then what would happen if she died. Mapledawn would be crushed! Her younger sister couldn't handle that, she'd blame herself, it was her fault they joined. Hearing a yowl calling her a ThunderClan scum she wiped around in time to feel claws rake her face, just missing her eye. Letting out a hiss she lashed out a paw aiming around Ashnose's eyes. "No one calls me scum. Flea pelt!" She spat letting her tail lash a few times. This molly was not playing around. None of this was a game for her, it was a war! Yeah when she was a rouge she fought, she fought for her life and the life of her family. But this, this was crazy! Mapledawn said this would be peaceful, it wasn't! There was more cats then Honeydew had seen in her life! From three or four Clans? She wasn't sure she was to busy with this fight. The ShadowClan tom was, well annoying and foolish, in her opinion. Clan life isn't so bad. She remanded herself. I like it her in ThunderClan and NO one will take that away! I'll fight to the death for them! She added. She never realized till today his much she was willing to fight for her Clanmates. It made her want to fight harder, try harder. To just be part of this Clan. To fit in. If she had been Clan born she'd have just been made a warrior only being 16 moons of age. The ShadowClan Tom or flea pelt as she called him, was mostly younger but she didn't know or care.
[ Don't worry about it! Your description of her so far has been pretty good c: ]

The ShadowClan warrior gave a half smile as he felt his claws make contact. All of that training as an apprentice had paid off. Ashnose was sure he was fit to battle in this fight. He felt confident that he'd win this battle and every battle afterwards. After all, ShadowClan was the strongest of all of the Clans. However, the gray tom's smile had faded as he felt hot blood drip down into his eye. He had to admit that the ThunderClan she-cat had decent aim, but Ashnose promised himself she wouldn't be able to wound him so easily again. He wouldn't be able to stand it if this she-cat was the reason he'd have to be confined to camp because of his injuries. He wouldn't be able to stand it if that happened at all. The tom blinked the hot liquid out of his eye, rage pumping through his body, making him feel as if his entire body were throbbing.

"Who are you calling flea pelt, flea pelt?" Ashnose hissed as he backed up the slightest bit, then threw his body towards the ThunderClan cat's with as much force as he could manage. He was hoping the energy he put into his leap would be enough to know the she-cat down, allowing himself to pin her to the ground. He'd be able to do more damage if she wasn't able to move.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic