View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Skyfeather sighed as he stared at the cats. “Thistlepaw, please... I don’t want to fight you.” The tom knew he would have to fight them sooner or later, so why was he stalling? “We were good friends before, I’m sorry that I left. I just couldn’t face Cherrydawn in battle.”

Pinenose staggered forward and hit his chin on the sandy floor as he fell. “Hey, watch it-! You dirty ThunderClan cat! You’ll pay for that!” The tom lashed his tail and glared at the apprentice from where he lay. Without thinking of a plan, the warrior jumped to his paws and sprung at the younger cat. Pinenose didn’t care if he gave him tons of scars. He didn’t care if he lost his sight in this battle. All he cared about was making sure this cat was dead. Pinenose lashed out with a paw and laughed as his claws met flesh. “Oh little apprentice, why bother fighting a warrior, you know you wont win.” He taunted with a chuckle. “Just back down. It’d be better for the both of us.” The tom shook his head. “Why am I wasting my time talking to you? You’re just an apprentice, what do you know about war?” The brown cat sighed as he flexed his claws. “You won’t stand a chance out on this battlefield.” He sneered. “Give up. Go home. It’s not like you’ll win anyway. What are you trying to do? Defend your clan? Avenge someone? Well, whatever you are trying to do, it won’t work. You’ll fail either way. I’m sure of it.”
“But facing me was just fine?” The tom asked, hurt on his face somewhere beneath the storm of rage. “If you really didn’t want to fight me, maybe you should have thought about that before chasing after a thieving Thunderclan shecat! Spiderpaw,” He said turning to his brother, “Let’s teach this traitor a lesson!”

@Megan

Cherrydawn lowered her head, letting out a warning hiss as her eyes darted between the two apprentice’s and the warrior, waiting for them to make their move.