View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Shade felt a bit better that Alyson remembered to teach her hunting lessons. When she heard her tell her to try and bite it on the neck to kill it, she gave a nod, padding up to the bird and looking down at it as it squirmed. When she calmly assured her to not be scare. she bent down, putting her teeth around its neck, careful not to get hurt by the arrow, as well as trying not to break the arrow. She then bit down a bit hard on its neck, hoping to kill it. At one point, she did pierce the flesh on the neck, tasting the blood as it oozed onto her tongue. She then released the bird and backed away to see if it was still squirming.

Alyson watched as Shade padded over and gave the bird a bite to the neck, Alyson saw the thrush slowly stopped moving and it's eyes closed, ``You did it!`` She said proudly and took the arrow out of the wing and putted it back in her backpack. She looked at the sky, ``We have a bite more time, so for the next lesson, Let's get you to hunt all by yourself!`` She said then quickly added,``But don't worry, I'll be with you! You don't actually hunt by yourself, I meant for you to just use your own way of hunting!``