View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Alyson watched as Shade padded over and gave the bird a bite to the neck, Alyson saw the thrush slowly stopped moving and it's eyes closed, ``You did it!`` She said proudly and took the arrow out of the wing and putted it back in her backpack. She looked at the sky, ``We have a bite more time, so for the next lesson, Let's get you to hunt all by yourself!`` She said then quickly added,``But don't worry, I'll be with you! You don't actually hunt by yourself, I meant for you to just use your own way of hunting!``
When she saw the thrush stop moving and close it eyes, she felt happy to have killed it in her way. When she heard Alyson say that she did it, she felt a bit happier. She then watched her take the arrow out of the bird, and when she said that the next lesson was going to be her hunting by herself, she did feel a bit afraid of that, but felt better when she said she would be with her, and that she just wants her to use her own way of hunting, which she understood, since she was a dragon and Alyson was a human. She then said, "I should probably get used to certain scents of certain animals then, right?" already sniffing the air for any close scents.