View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:43 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
thanks for the update lol

With a bit of a relieved sigh, followed by a quick snort of laughter to cover up the odd moment of feeling, she answered, "Good. Can't have my great savior die on me, not on my paws." She'd given the injured tom the nickname since he'd saved her life from Grim- who had yet to make a reappearance. Shockingly enough, he hadn't even come by; which, as known by many cats in their area, is an odd thing for the rogue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Suddenly he sat up, his ears pricking. "Uh, yeah," he answered. "...you're welcome." With a silent growl he jumped to his paws. "Hey, do you mind if I go for a second? I'll be right back. Unless you wanna come with..."

Lightning blinked and sat up quickly.
"What?" He shook his head vigorously. "No. No, please don't do that! Thunder's feelings are complicated, that's all! He doesn't trust cats from the start, it takes a while, that's all. And if you leave... if you leave, then no matter where I am, I would never be happy. I couldn't be..." He looked at the ground and shifted his paws.
"But I can't keep you from doing what you want. And if that's what you want..." His voice trailed off in a hiccup, and he felt his eyes water and sting.
Silents eyes widened. “No, no! I don’t want that!” he started showering Lightning in licks. “I just wanted to make sure your up for whatever your brother will say..” He pressed himself up against Lightning sighing, and he rested his own head on top of Lightning’s.