View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(You're the human, you decide~)

Shade felt happy for catching her very first thrush by herself, though it was mainly on instinct, since it just felt right. When Alyson gave her the biscuit, she gently took it from her, eating it before hearing her say that it was getting late, and that they should head back. She was right, looking up, she realized the sun was just about to set, and so gave a nod when she asked her to carry the thrushes back. Though, not really knowing how to carry them, she just kept them safe and warm in her mouth, tasting the blood again. It was oddly delicious to her, though she kept her mind focused, and started following Alyson, trying not to think of the taste too much.
Something like this I guess? It would just have a small kitchen and a cooler as a fridge. A bedroom, a washroom and a living room.))

Alyson walked silently on the way back. The sun was setting and the sky was turning darker and tiny stars beginning to appear slowly. After a few moment, Alyson saw their little cottage and turned to Shade, ``We're finally here! I'll start the fire so we can cook it.`` She said but then paused for a moment, ``Have you tried to breathe fire? I don't know if it's only for certain dragons or for every dragons.`` She said, ``I would get my scrolls but that would mean searching through all the scrolls and it would waste time.`` She pointed out and as she was talking, she was collecting big and thick sticks for the fire.