View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Something like this I guess? It would just have a small kitchen and a cooler as a fridge. A bedroom, a washroom and a living room.))

Alyson walked silently on the way back. The sun was setting and the sky was turning darker and tiny stars beginning to appear slowly. After a few moment, Alyson saw their little cottage and turned to Shade, ``We're finally here! I'll start the fire so we can cook it.`` She said but then paused for a moment, ``Have you tried to breathe fire? I don't know if it's only for certain dragons or for every dragons.`` She said, ``I would get my scrolls but that would mean searching through all the scrolls and it would waste time.`` She pointed out and as she was talking, she was collecting big and thick sticks for the fire.
(Looks good!)

As the sun set, Shade watched the sky as stars slowly appeared, looking at them in beauty until they reached their home. She placed the thrushes somewhere safe, then turned around as she heard Alyson ask if she had tried to breathe fire before, and that she would get her scrolls but it would take forever, and she responded with, "I don't know if I can, I haven't really tried to yet, and as we already know, I don't live with any other dragons so I'm not too much in touch with my own kind..." She then sat down, looking up at the sky and thinking about the taste of the thrushes while Alyson collected sticks for the fire.