View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:22 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Rouge-clan sign-ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post
This is a clan of ocs that either their clan has been destroyed, they ran away from their clan, or twere exiled. Any ocs that are evil can go here if they are exiled.

Form:

Name:
Previous clan:
Insanity level (1-10):
Why they want to be in rouge-clan:
Other:

My form:

Name: stormstar | Squirrelblaze
Previous clan: foxclan both
Insanity level: 1 both
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: He is the creator of Rouge-clan and wants to live with other cats that are like him. | She followed her brother to be his deputy.
Description: plain dark tabby Tom. | Brown tabby she-cat stripes.
Other: none

If you read everything tell me what you want to do with your character!
Name: Nightcall
Previous clan: She refuses to say it (See biography) but her colorations led some to believe Shadowclan, but that isn’t definite.
Insanity level: Max
Rank: Warrior, but prefers to sleep solitary in the woods some nights, due to freakishly murderous dreams and antics.
Why: Becuase after mass murdering her past clanmates, kill count over fifteen, she is looking for a life with a mate or maybe just someone to keep her drepression and phsycopathic antics under control.
Description: Pure Black shecat with deep orange eyes, some believe it to be red in battle, but that is really a myth.
Other: See her biography if you need more info. Technically, she is a dark forest cat because she still returns to her clan, but this RP can be before her death. Picks fights with her clanmates if they insult her about her past.

By the way, she was exiled becuase she killed her deputy, and was found out, but she still kept killing.
She is one of my favorite charries!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; January 18th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.