View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:30 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord looked away, he honestly didn't want to think about it. He wasn't cute, he wasn't worth anyone doing this for him. Tord tried to keep himself from overreacting, knowing that wouldn't help himself in any way. Class president. Of course, the first person he meets is the one that could quite possibly break his life down if he got on the wrong side of him. Don't get a crush on him. the voice in his head spat, coldly forcing him to not think any thoughts of the sort. He has a girlfriend, probably the voice continued, Tord shaking his head ever so slightly to silence his brain.

As Sasuke talked about going to see Lion, he grew silent. Okay, great, first day, principal. Wait. Maybe that was normal? What even was normal? His bain had become a mess of thoughts and such, forcing him to just nod, while silently screaming at him the whole time. He was kind, and he was handsome. He's in a relationship, probably. You don't know that. Look at him. the voice silenced the conversation, but a moment later, it sparked up again. He called me cute. That was the one thought that made him smile ever so slightly, shoving his hands in his pockets, unsure of how to tell Sasuke to show him the way.
He laughs softly “ Eager to meet her? Okay follow me my little star” He says with a soft smile as he begins to turn around and walk. Stopping here and there just in case he was walking too fast or just telling him about the school which was surprisingly easy to remember with the way he said it.
He eventually leads Tord to the gym which is nearby the Principals office, he smiles and opens the door. “ here’s the gym. Here we do gym stuff like Basketball and other sports you can think of. Not my type of thing I’m usually at the library would you like to see that before we meet Lion?” He asks kindly as he begins to smile softly at Tord. “ Hope I don’t sound nerdy, I’ve just been in this school for a while now and being the president kinda needs me to know everything about this school. So I hope I’m not boring you with all this information little star?” He says kinda embarrassed as he rubs the back of his head.