View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:38 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ Eager to meet her? Okay follow me my little star” He says with a soft smile as he begins to turn around and walk. Stopping here and there just in case he was walking too fast or just telling him about the school which was surprisingly easy to remember with the way he said it.
He eventually leads Tord to the gym which is nearby the Principals office, he smiles and opens the door. “ here’s the gym. Here we do gym stuff like Basketball and other sports you can think of. Not my type of thing I’m usually at the library would you like to see that before we meet Lion?” He asks kindly as he begins to smile softly at Tord. “ Hope I don’t sound nerdy, I’ve just been in this school for a while now and being the president kinda needs me to know everything about this school. So I hope I’m not boring you with all this information little star?” He says kinda embarrassed as he rubs the back of his head.
Tord shrugged. He wasn't exactly that excited, but he just went with it. Principal, he was going to be meeting the principal. Was that good? He didn't know. Honestly you need to stop asking yourself stupid questions. the voice once again muttered in his mind. You'll get answered at some point, it added, and Tord just followed Sasuke. He had to keep mental note of everything, cramming everything into his head in several moments. He followed Sasuke quietly, until he stopped, and quickly shook his head. "N-No...it's fine," he said, smiling awkwardly.

Alex was slowly leaning from side to side. she was walking around the gym quietly, not really finding anything else to do. Aziz was god knew where, and other than that, she hadn't really talked to a whole bunch of people. She had heard rumors of another guy coming, but she didn't know anything of the sort. She didn't even know where he was, or what he was doing. Of course, not that she cared, but it was still pretty interesting in a way, her eyes once again scanning the gym, the echo of her shoes being the only noise in the room, everyone else being outside or in the pool.

Last edited by :blue:; January 19th, 2018 at 10:38 AM.