View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Owlfang's jaw dropped slightly, in his head he still imagined them as apprentices, he always got a bit frightened when he remembered they were all grown up. But once he shook off those childish thoughts, he asked the real question. "But you don't have a mate? Or am I just not aware of it?Goosebreeze? Probably not, you two don't spend much time together. Fallenstar? No, I feel like you just like him as a leader. Chestnutsplash? Oh Starclan no you hate that tom." He took a quick breath, and stopped rattling off ridiculous notions. "I mean that's really amazing news, I think you would make a great mother, but the father...?"
Splashpool looked down a her paws as she shuffled them. She searched in her head for the right words to say. 'I can trust him right,' thought Splashpool. "The father is Flarestrike. He's a Shadowclan tom." replied the molly, continuing to look down at her paws, because she could hardly make eye contact with her best friend or any other cat that walked by or farther away from them.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.