View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rileyflower yowled in pain as leafshadow attacked her she fell down since her energy was draining as well she started panting she did look tired but she gave a lazy kick to try and get the other cat to leave . Her nose twitched it had a scar from when leafshadow scratched her . She was a kittypet from a barn she had a loving twoleg an amazing old friend she remembered when he passed it broke her heart , she could just imagine her twoleg being torn apart by sadness too . But she chose this life she chose to be a warrior she chose to have an adventurous and dangerous life but she was able to make friends in New places to where she couldn't at the barn . She never regretted her choice she cherished every moment that whent by. She never forgotten about her twoleg but she pushed that life behind her it was her past . She bared her teeth and hissed again
Leafshadow stepped back in response to feeling a hard thump on her front leg. She hissed at the other cat more annoyed by this than hurt. Leafshadow stared at the fallen cat and stepped closer to the ThunderClan she-cat. She tried to determine what was running through Rileyflower's mind, but turned to her own thoughts instead. What am I doing here? This war... is awful. There needs to be a victor before any more cats get hurt. I can only imagine how busy Surgestorm will be once this battle ends. And I'll be one more hurt cat among all of them. Leafshadow sighed and aimed a hard kick at the other cat, not bothering for a complicated move. She was so tired she could barely think straight. She was normally never so hostile to a cat... and she had nothing against kittypets. This battle had changed her, that was for sure. She could only hope she would return to being the playful, fun-loving cat she once was.