View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:26 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( sorry for short replies, i’m a bit tired ))

Goldenstar padded out of the leader’s den, trying to find his apprentince. The battle, Well, the battle was stressful, but he was trying his best to push past it. Spotting Nightpaw, the leader jumped down and padded over. He could tell that she was nervous, any apprentince would be. He tried to think back to his own assessment, but it was difficult. His mentor had been nice, yes, but they had had really high standards. Maybe that payed off, he didn’t know. “Are you ready?” he asked the apprentince. She had come so far since he had first met her during the flood. Now she was almost a warrior, and he was excited for her, waiting for her response quietly.
(that's ok. I actually posted this yesterday but forgot to mention you like a scrub.)

Seeing Goldenstar, Nightpaw felt herself calming at once. He had been everything she could have wanted in a mentor: patient, kind, and understanding of just how much more she had to learn about clan life as a former kittypet compared to kits who were raised in Shadowclan. When Skunkbelly had outright neglected her training, she was sure it was because he had seen something in her that made him think she couldn't be a warrior. She didn't feel that with Goldenstar. He had taught her to hunt and fight, and she felt stronger for it. She was excited to be a warrior and serve Shadowclan, and keep making him proud. "Yes! Let's go!" she replied eagerly.