Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 06:58 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
*spirit looked at him and shook her head as the healer left.* “not any I know of at this moment.” *she said looking at herself then to claw.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Noooo I had a plot
(Then i take back the drago part of the post) drago snarled "show mercy to you, you lost your memory if you haven't noticed your in a crater me and you were fighting in the air when i punched you so hard you slammed into the ground and created this crater and hit your head" Arya wrapped her arms around drago to calm him drago put an arm around her and took a deep breath his armor changing to a brilliant gold and his eyes returned to their normal starburst green blue and hazel (my eyes irl you guys do know that drago is basically irl me but with the ability to access his dragon side XD) claw kisses her on the head "im glad" he said he had a couple of scratches that stung a bit but non were bleeding he looked up as hannah and bloodrain walked up his 2 commanders sat in front of them "taren is fully under our control out of the dragon slaves only 100 died in the uprising with 200 wounded" hannah said claw nodded

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me