View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 12:57 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Drago nodded and turned to open a portal back to olisia when he suddenly stumbled his head pounding he would've fallen to the ground if Arya didn't catch him he looked up at her seeing her mouth move but couldn't hear anything over the roar that ripped through his mind this thing in his mind wasn't an external being it was something inside of him before he could do anything the pounding and the roar stopped leaving him with a major headache all the noises around him crashed into his ears at once "DRAGO CAN YOU HEAR ME WHATS WRONG PLEASE ANSWER ME" Arya was yelling at him he shook his head unable to speak Arya gently sat down with him keeping her arms around him, he was shaking

Claw smirked "i won't die and if you die i won't be happy I'll tear your killer to pieces no matter what no one can harm my queen that much and get away with it" he said
“Give him space!” Darkwings yelled. She let go of Tharek, who could now stand by himself and looked quite scared, and put a hand on Arya’s shoulder. “Give him air.” Tharek repeated Darkwings Command hoarsely. “That’s The Best thing for him right now.”

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training