My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
*spirit soon followed and also held Drago not knowing what was going on.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(Oh no XD)

Tharek took a step forward, unnerved and unsure of whether or not he should help. However Drago's writhing soon made him make a decision.

The black and red dragon pushed past Arya and Claw, crouched, and lay one open palm on Drago's head. He closed his eyes and tried to channel calming and healing powers to the other dragon.
the healing powers were repulsed as soon as they came into contact with drago claw was about to try using his mind to help drago when he heard footsteps behind them he turned to see the 7 enemies approaching all with weapon drawn without warning he was suddenly thrown off drago with the rest of him as he suddenly stood up his armor black scales with purple outline (my profile pic) his helmet back on his head and his eyes a pulsing blood red as he stared at the enemies who all stopped 30 yards away with confused expressions even they were hesitant to engage drago when he looked like this drago growled as hiroga stepped forward and arya backed away looking very very scared which was a clear sign something was wrong very wrong (say hello to the inner beast of drago)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me