View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 06:47 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WildClan and PeaceClan (plz join, I'm so bored...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
if anyone is looking for an apprentice in peaceclan, i've got two to pick from
~~~~<~>~~~~

As the territories around him stilled with a sort-of calmness only achieved by the nighttime sky, Foxpaw was out wandering the territory despite being alone. He had been looking for some fresh-kill to make up for losing it the day before. With an expression of fierce determination, he continued along the mossy path to his favorite hunting spot. Lowering into a hunting crouch, all he could do was wait.

Bouncing along in the rays of the setting sun was Otterpaw. The tortoiseshell female was going for a swim like she always did at this time. Due to extra training, she hadn't visited for a few nights, and that fact made this visit extra special. Seeing the calm, rippling pond in the dying sun with the scent of lilacs was dreamy for the she-cat, and she immediately layed down in its clutches, dipping her front paws into the water.

A silvery long-furred feline charged out of the warriors' den, dissapointed upon the revelation that it was dusk. Almost nighttime, in fact. Sighing, she grabbed a stiffening robin from the meager pile and ate her meal in silence.

Heronscreech was an average-sized, average-looking, and average altogether- but his snarky, snappy, sassy attitude made up for that. He could be annoyed by everything and everyone at the same time should he have the right reason, and this made him a little bit of a force to be reckoned with in battle. Also in the camp. Feeling like he had greencough, he walked around the camp with his chin up and his pride radiating, the others mostly avoiding him in case he had a bad mood. Which he didn't.
Yet.
My Softbreeze needs and apprentice, she's Peace, so, you can choose which one)

Softbreeze was scenting for prey when she smelt a cat, she followed the trail to an apprentice,"what are you doing here without a warrior," she asked them skeptically.

(You can choose which of your apprentices she's talking to XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.