Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:19 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

With a glance at Claw, Darkwings teleported to Drago.

“Um.” Tharek still stood upright, looking confused. “Someone help me? I, Uh, don’t know how to do that.”
Claw sighed and teleported tharek to drago but claw stayed behind

Arya nudged drago when the others appeared "go on" she said letting go of his hand and stepping back drago stepped towards the door after 5 feet he stopped hearing a small crack suddenly 7 15ft stone statue guards jumped down from the top of the door and pointed pikes at drago "no one is allowed into the bloodward home by order of the head of the family" the stone guards said Arya was about to draw her revolvers but stopped when scales grew on drago covering the left side of his body and his left eye turned into a dragon eye and runes swirled around the eye "you will let me pass by right of blood" drago growled the guards didn't budged "no one is allowed into the bloodward home by order of the head of the family" they repeated drago snarled a purple glow came from his hands the guards noticed and jabbed their pikes at him, the pikes shattered an inch from drago who the thrust an open palm at them throwing the guards aside against the walls shattering them the purple light faded but the scales eyes and runes stayed as drago stepped towards the door then when a spike poked out of the ground in front of him he stopped then slammed his hand onto the spike it went through his hand blood seeped down onto the ground around the spike the door suddenly pulsed red "I demand entry by right of blood" drago said the door didn't budge drago narrowed his eyes "I DRAGO VICTINIUS BLOODWARD DEMAND ENTRY BY RIGHT OF BLOOD AND BIRTH" he roared there was a creaking sound then a crackle and the door slowly opened inwards revealing a pitch black room Arya walked up to drago and healed his hand then walked with him into the room with the others

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 23rd, 2018 at 09:36 AM.