Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:06 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Tharek’s back shines flared in shock and terror. Also anger, but he didn’t know why. Somehow, Siroga seemed familiar. Beside him Darkwings growled, the red marking lighting up as bright as they would go.
Siroga saw their reactions "peace i am no enemy not anymore" he said then 3 pairs of eyes boked out behind the throne and three kids nervously stepped into the open just as a blonde hair women with brown eyes entered the room the woman stopped in shock "m m m my son" she stammered then walked up to him looking into his eyes she smiled and laughed "your safe your actually safe" she said hugging him then stepped back an examined him "what a handsome man you have become oh im sorry i had to send your spirit away before you were even born" she said then looked at siroga who had shifted into his human form a middle age burly man with black hair and the same eyes as drago "this can't be right neither of you are dragons" drago finally managed to say siroga and his mother laughed then both shifted to dragon form his mother was a magnificent ice dragon while his father to his absolute astonishment was an all elemental which made sense why he was able to be a leviathan siroga walked up to him "this is your mother as you now know and her name is freya and those 3 are you younger siblings vilik, charus, and your little sister varixa" he said drago looked at his siblings who now gaped at him with amazement then drago turned his gaze back to his father "this" he said gesturing at Arya "is my love Arya and you already know my friends" he said siroga nodded then turned his attention to arya and bowed "it is a pleasure to meet you arya im glad you have been able to make my son happy and hope you will continue to do so you are the best women to be with him and you have my blessing welcome to the family" he said arya lost for words merely returned the bow

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me