View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:27 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Siroga turned to her and bowed to her "hello queen of elsguard forgive my rudeness for not adressing you sooner and i beg for your forgiveness for all the pain i have caused you when i was your enemy" he said bowing onto one knee he had spoken honestly and sincerely "if need be i will lend my help to elsguard i here that all of the other kingdoms have turned on elsguard which angers me because when i dissapeared after my kingdom was destroyed i came here with 5k followers and we built the 6 cities in the mountains and at first i vowed to get revenge then i meditated on my actions leading up to my retreat here and realized elsguard needed to survive so just say the word and thorik will stand by elsguard and lend the support of all of our forces to help you win this war" he said drago felt a huge rush of pride for his father and looked expectantly at spirit ( @Equinox how's that for a big reveal)
"Um, excuse me. Sir?" Tharek stood up and strightened out his wings with a snap. He held his head high, feeling as if he should bow but not really wanting to. "Have we seen each other lately? You look familiar. My name is Tharek."