Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:46 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"Hello there, it is okay. You are forgiven i am not expecting it to happen again." *She smiled and bowed to him and looked at him. She felt that he knew something that she didnt but smiled none the less.* " I am glad that you guys will be helping elseguard." *she said smiling at him. Her blue eyes watched him. She did not know if they knew her mother or not but she kept silent.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Um, excuse me. Sir?" Tharek stood up and strightened out his wings with a snap. He held his head high, feeling as if he should bow but not really wanting to. "Have we seen each other lately? You look familiar. My name is Tharek."
"Did you not just hear me tharek i said that i am siroga i used to be king of the leviathan kingdom until claw destroyed it" siroga said "i may have made him hit his head during a fight we just had outside of taren" drago said to siroga understanding spread across sirogas face "ah i see" he said then turned to spirit "i can tell you have many questions on your mind come on now you can ask me anything and i will answer to the best of my abilities" he said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me