View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:12 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Findre for everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Name: Leopardpaw.
Appearance: Leopardpaw is a slender bengal cat, with a pale fur base adorned with dark ginger rosettes and stripes. She has aqua eyes, large ears and short droopy whiskers. Leopardpaw has wide feet and short legs, but a long swoopy tail which greatly helps with her balancing skills.
Clan: Thunderclan.
What cat?: Honeyflower.
What role?: Apprentice.
Questions: I listed Leopardpaw's age as 12 moons, so her apprenticeship is almost over so if you did chose to mentor her, it wouldn't interfere with your plans for Honeyflower to mentor Summerkit when she is old enough. But if you reject this for that reason I totally understand.
Other: @Fuzzyfeline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
This naturally isn't just up to me, but I was wondering if our sibling trio - Blackpaw @Fuzzyfeline, Darkpaw @Megan and Emberpaw @Radler57 - could possibly be Orangepetal's kits? I wouldn't mind altering Emberpaw's backstory a bit to say she didn't get along with her mother and rebelled against Orangepetal's traditional views, or something along those lines.
Hmm, I'll have to ask @FadingEchoes, about the trio being Oragepatle's children, since her 'mate' is her Thornpath. And they'd have two other siblings because there second litter should be five appointive aged cats.

But Leopardpaw is accepted!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all