View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@AbsurdJinx
[you didn't mention me so I responded late this time! D:<]

Blazingstar was taken aback by her words, confused more than anything. Why was she acting this way? Everything was happening so fast, he could barely comprehend what was happening. It made choosing his words more of a struggle. "You shouldn't have to worry about me, I've been doing fine, thank you," he started, soundings a little sassy at first, but calming down a little. He hated knowing someone was worrying about him. Obviously, he always knew the clan did, but to hear it made him upset. "I'm not even looking for a mate right now! I can't commit to something like that! Leading a clan and starting a family? That's a lot to do and I can't just put aside everything right now for a single warrior," the truth came out. Blazingstar blurted out the words, almost regretting it immediately. However, what was said was done and now he can't take it back, so he'd live with it. The ginger tom's views on the situation should be clear to Fawnskip now, as he'd been trying to make clear to his sister for a long time.