View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 05:01 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Sorrelkit nodded slowly to Juniperpaw she’s going to tell my parents. I will never be a warrior....her thoughts drifted off into pleasent sleep. She began dreaming of flowers and rivers and fish jumping into her mouth for her, that’s how hunting was in her mind, easy. She flicked her tail happily in her sleep forgetting about the fact she was in the medicine cat’s den, and had just almost died.
Juniperpaw watched the kit crawl into the nest, curl up, and fall into a sleep. The fact that she lacked a tense expression and her muscles were relaxed told the medicine cat that Sorrelkit had fallen into a peaceful sleep. With a twitch of her ear Juniperpaw felt the corners of her lips curve downward in the beginnings of a frown. Frustration flooded the 'paw as she towered over the mess of herbs. Nothing seemed to be going good for her. Sighing quietly as to not disturb Sorrelkit, she began the process of cleaning her den.

@Pureheart [ Purepaw can come in now ]

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 24th, 2018 at 05:01 PM.