View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:40 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Bloody Bandit
Rage burned in Foxspring's chest as Thrushwing spoke. He let out a hiss of rage before he got back to his paws, positioning himself to fight again. He was weakening quickly, but he wasn't going to let this warrior speak like that to him. "All talk and no bite. A real killer wouldn't give me a chance, assuming you're being serious about it," he spat, coughing a little afterwards due to his neck injury already. Foxspring didn't strike first though, he waited to see how the warrior would respond, bracing for anything really.
[/CENTER]
Thrushwing huffed, disappointed at his decision but respected it. Not a real killer? That was just the thing, he wasn't. A part of him wanted to say: Mouse-brain! You can't even land an actual cut, but yet you want to stay and die! But instead he said: "You are a true warrior, not a coward like I wanted you to be, but it's a shame that you won't be staying around much longer." Thrushwing meowed. Then, with a snarling hiss, he lunged straight forward at Foxspring. Lashing his claws furiously at his neck, aiming to hit an artery inside.

(sorry it's so short ;W; )

Last edited by Bandido; January 25th, 2018 at 04:40 PM.