View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 08:49 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Her ears flipped back. “Okay yeah I don’t like being put on the spot.” She smirked. “But, I do noises. Mostly animal ones, though I don’t know how well most of them translate to a feline voicebox.”
(You can ask @Shadomaru about these. They’re not things just anyone can do.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

Bramblepaw flicked her ear, but didn't move otherwise.
Softlily went to the medicine den to get more herbs to treat Bramblepaw with.

MEANWHILE:
Bloodshadow sat, annoyed. 'What's taking her so long?' he thought.
Tnypaw exited the tunnel. She looked at Bloodshadow. Thinking he was Shadow, she mewed, "Shadow? What are you doing here? I thought you were helping Bramblepaw?"
Bloodshadow turned, his amber eyes flashing red and staying that way. His pelt now had red stripes. "Greetings, Tinypaw."
Tinypaw jumped back in surprise. She recognized the voice, but was unsure from where. "Wh-Who are you?!" she stammered.
Bloodshadow smirked. "Oh young apprentice, do you not remember those you made promises with?"
Tinypaw widened her eyes as she remembered the promise. "You better not try to stop me," she growled.
Bloodshadow shook his head. "All I'm going to ask you is to wait. She'll be dead by the day after the Gathering, no matter what you do. Only difference is if you're there to see it."
Tinypaw hesitated, then nodded with a sigh. "You're right," she admitted.
"Now go. Your friends a worried," Bloodshadow meowed before walking away.
Tinypaw turned around and went back the way she came toward Leafpaw and the others.

( @Equinox @Rivergold @Flameleaf )
“Awesome.” She grinned. Then her ears swiveled, hearing voices. She paused with one paw in the air. “Tinypaw?” she whispered, and took a tentative step forward. “Tinypaw, is that you?”