View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 12:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She cocked her head and retained her smile as she thought about it. "I don't think I would want to do that. I mean kits are nice and stuff, but I think I would rather be able to do anything for my clan all the time rather in the short amount of time that I wouldn't have to take care of kits." She lashed her tail behind her as she continued her statement "Not saying I would never have kits of course, but I would perfer being able all of the time" she was now on her feet with her front half down in a playfull position "Now lets play!"
Sunstrike was annoyed she disliked the idea, but he wouldn’t press it,” Warriors, and apprentices don’t play.” He replied in a stone cold voice, not cruel though, maybe some basic defense perhaps or hunting? After all, worst case scenario you’ll need to care for yourself if for some reason you are without the clan that is, you should be able to provide y our own food and defend yourself, but she-cats don’t start fights, so no need to teach you how to attack...only defend. Your choice hunting or basic defense.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here