View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 04:41 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Define big...it's rare we get rabbits around here." CrimsonFlame chuckled, seeing the Molly become suddenly affectionate. She shook her head and got into a hunter's crouch, sniffing the air for any prey. "I smell a pheasant. Look! It's up in that tree!" The she-cat whispered. "I don't suppose you can climb trees either?" She joked again.
Bearskip wrinkled her nose, shooting a rather disgusted glare towards the other molly. She was trying to figure her out, and judging from what she was seeing now, she had a pretty good idea of it. With a flick of her tail, the large molly had forced a friendly expression to her face, and had shaken her head at the other. She looked up, following the other's gaze. “Sadly nope,” she purred, shrugging and looking at the bird still. “But,” Bear started, then paused for affect. “I'm sure that there's plenty other prey hiding under all this snow,” she said, lifting her head and tasting the air. She caught the scent of a couple of different animals. Mostly small birds though, such as sparrows and other such small birds.