View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 06:27 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw looked at the medicine cat, her eyes nearly black with terror. She bounded closer. She didn't have time to take deep breaths. She was cursing herself now for taking to much time to get here. Snowpaw needed her! Why couldn't she just be faster? Stronger? A better fighter? She cursed herself again. Even now, she was wasting Snowpaw's precious time with useless self-pity. "It's Snowpaw! She fell of of a tree. She wasn't moving when I left and she wouldn't wake up. Please, you have to come help!" the shecat begged, her voice just shy of a wail. Snowpaw was the first warrior apprentice who treated her like a friend since she came to Shadowclan. She had even defended Nightpaw at the gathering. She could hardly bare the thought of losing them now. And over something so stupid! The only reason Snowpaw had been climbing that tree in the first place is because Nightpaw had told her about how she dreamed of the dog attack almost every night now, and she had tried to teach Nightpaw to escape dogs by climbing trees. Not matter how she looked at it, this was all her fault. "Please!"
A tree? a damn tree? their expression went from calm to more of distorted confusion instead, eyebrows furrowing as they stood up, quickly making over to where they kept their herbs organized, fluent mind not even taking seconds to glance at the plants before picking up the correct herbs before hastily padding out of the den. their mind already whirled with where they would have to apply their knowledge, what words they would have to use to sooth this so called snowpaw, and so on.

"Lead me to them." they mewed, voice muffled fromt he plants in their mouth. they slowed their pace down in order for nightpaw to catch up to them, taking a moment to stop, "deep breaths, okay? i know how to my job. and i havent lost anyone yet. snowpaw will be okay." they spoke softly, almost maternally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Wildblossom let out a small laugh. Looking up at the medicine cat with her blue orbs. Which were still bright despite her back. "Good, all though I've just been laying around and cleaning up moss. Gotta make use out of me somehow." She mewed. They looked over at the rest of the den, wrinkling at the smell of the herbs. They couldn't understand how Daydream could live with all of this. She turned her head, looking back at Daydream. "You?" She mewed.
"The usual, treating sick cats till they arent sick anymore." they huffed, pawing at a dried marigold flower on the ground before picking in up with a claw and placing it in its proper place in their herb wall. to be honest, they were sort of tired. tired of doing the same thing everyday, huddled in this den. they couldnt remember the last time they felt alive. "Though i find it dumb that we went to war along with the other clans. I told goldenstar about my lack of herbs until new leaf, and he goes with it anyway. hes asking for cats to die at this point." they mewed bitterly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Goosekit gave a small grunt, as if he felt the pain his eyes began to glaze over, as they flutter open slightly. He still had one paw in the real world, and three in Starclan.

Soaringkit gave a nod,” I know, please don’t be mad when I say this. I believe my parents can kill you easier than you can defend yourself.” She gulped I don’t think Daydream can pin down a queen and warrior attempting to murder them...
"I think everyone forgets that i used to be training as a warrior. I almost got my warrior name. I wouldnt hesitate to shred someone to pieces if they laid another claw on you, do you hear me? medcat laws or not, i wont hesitate to use my claws." daydream mewed to soaringkit hastily.
--
"...goosekit?" daydream mumbled again, nuzzling the kit once more, trying to get a heart beat, trying to get a steady breathign pattern, trying to get anything. it all seemed hopeless.