View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 08:04 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post

Nancy flinched slightly feeling the weight of the axe in her hand making it feel numb, though she kept it poised her gaze hardening at him. Admittedly she was problably two years older than these kids, despite the fact she was still in the same age range. Cayden. We had a flew named kaden, sad I would remember that... she shook her head sadly pushing away the memories of home. Forget that. she looked back at the boy her grip on the axe tightening. "Nancy, how long have you been here? Days? Weeks? Months?" she asked jumping right onto the ball. She had been under the radar, avoiding any survailence or detection. So she wouldn't be surprised if people had been living here without her knowledge.
Cayden had to admit he was unnerved by the axe. Honestly, he didn’t see why he wouldn’t be, but his mind was weird in that way. The woman in front of him looked older, which didn’t help how unnerved he felt. Was she hired by the same guy that brought him here? Picking off random children? Jesus, it was like the hunger games, but with the capitol trying to kill children instead of other children. Or was that the plot of the books? He didn’t know, but that wasn’t exactly something he could ponder. “Well, nice to meet you Nancy,” he forced out, trying to keep a friendly air around him, though he was already mentally retreating. “And honestly? I don’t know, my best bet would be at least a day,” he sighed, looking down at the skin that was rubbed raw on his arms. “And how long exactly have you been here?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, not recalling seeing Nancy when he was trying to free himself.