View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

"Good," they mewed. now that burrpaws initial wounds were taken care of, they started cleaning him up, getting the dirt out of his fur, or the dried blood clots out, things like that. their tongue was gentle as they groomed him, not wanting to reopen any wounds. "Im going to let your mentor know that you wont be able to train for awhile. you need to rest."
[Wow! I'm so sorry for taking so long! This got lost in my notifications!]

"Okay," Burrpaw meowed. He could feel the strength ebbing back into his body. Daydream's tongue was comforting as it rasped over his short fur. He supposed it wouldn't be a bad thing if he had an extra grooming now and then, rather than once a moon as he usually did. I suppose I won't be able to meet with Badger tomorrow like I promised. He expected Daydream would be watching the apprentice like a hawk, their eyes never leaving the injured. Perhaps he could find a way to sneak out at sundown.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/