View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 08:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Killpaw jumps out rolling on the ground a bit as he looks at Lostface who steps forward and smirks “ what’s wrong kid? Given up ?” He asks playfully as Killpaw growls “ shut up! I was a rouge too!” Lostface laughs softly “ now your a small cutie. Come on let’s go say hi to someone.” Killpaw growls “ no!” Lostface smiles “ yes~ “
Halfhearts ears twitched as she heard two other warriors a smile crept on her face she couldn't help but giggle which turned to laughter but cleared her throat taking one more bite of the mouse . wow I wonder how many arguments those two would have she yawned and stretched out her tail flicked when she looked around again then she just layed back down , she can be rather lazy at times as well sure she will do things when she wanted to but when others tell her to nah. Halfheart sat up and groomed her chest fur her whiskers twitched a few times then she scratched her ear eliciting a purr. The she cats nose twitched smelling the fresh air and smiled most of the time she normally slept in the warriors den but once in a while she did enjoy being outside although she didn't exactly like having to work others if needed she preferred to hunt alone . But she is a clan cat not a rogue or loner or a kittypet thank starclan for that . @Broken Madness

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 30th, 2018 at 06:27 PM.