View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly as he jumps down to her, “ yep~” he purrs happily as he licks her nose playfully as he begins to push the window open a bit to let her in. “ angels first” he purrs happily as he begins to sit down his tail waved a bit as he looks out ...he felt like something was coming something big. His eyes glowed softly as he looks at her “... I shall get everyone inside soon i believe a storm is coming “

Iriss entered, smiling softly, still confused but happy enough to be okay with that. Suddenly she stopped and turned. "A storm?" She asked, her pelt bristling. "Okay." Iriss hated storms. Sometimes it only rained, that was okay. But by the way Hades was talking it sounded as if he meant a bigger storm. Lightening and Thunder perhaps. Those type of storms were the ones she hated. They caused destruction. She walked over, her body posture stiff and shut the window more. He could come in through the main entrance once he got everybody. Plus, it would be more protection if he was right and there actually was a storm. She padded over to her bed and sat down. She was no longer cold, but she was stiff.