View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
Mintwhisper was taken aback by Rainfeather's statement. He stood as Angelwing addressed him. He cleared his throat nervously before stammering out a quick sentence.
"H-hello, A-angelw-wing." he mewed softly. All thoughts of confessing to her were thrown out the window as his brain worked furiously to think of something to say that wouldn't land him in a pit of hurt and shame.
"H-how are you d-doing?" Good. It was a nice start in Mintwhisper's mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Ok! Sure will!`` She called to Angelwing and padded over to the prey heap. She looked down and took a fish for herself, she crouched down and took a bite. Her ears were strained to hear what Angelwing and Mintwhisper was doing but the other ear was also perked up to hear what's going on in the nursery. It sounded quiet so I guess their mother was either calming them down after the battle or some kits were at the elder's den hearing stories. Her ear then strained to hear what was inside the elder's den, while she was still listening to her best friend. She guessed the elders might be asleep or talking quietly. Her eyes then saw some cats going inside the medicine, no kidding, that battle must've been a huge fight! she thought to herself privately.
Angelwing was even more confused by Mintwhispers stuttering. Did he bite himself? She wondered but didn't say it. "Uh, okay. I mean I'm as good as I could be, right." She meowed rapping her brown tail around her paws. She was okay, death and pain never really impacted this molly. Okay, being abandoned by her parents her brother ending up leaving her to the Clans and being passed around like a piece of prey in the nursery as akit was hard! It pained her and she still has nightmares of being left alone again. But she toughs it out and pertains nothing wrong. To stubborn to let people in, sometimes even Rainfeather is kept out. That was just part of who Angelwing was some don't like it others don't care but none of that really mattered. "How have you been?" She asked letting her blue hued eyes rest on the tom. She thought that was the proper thing to say, but couldn't be sure.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all