View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Angelwing was even more confused by Mintwhispers stuttering. Did he bite himself? She wondered but didn't say it. "Uh, okay. I mean I'm as good as I could be, right." She meowed rapping her brown tail around her paws. She was okay, death and pain never really impacted this molly. Okay, being abandoned by her parents her brother ending up leaving her to the Clans and being passed around like a piece of prey in the nursery as akit was hard! It pained her and she still has nightmares of being left alone again. But she toughs it out and pertains nothing wrong. To stubborn to let people in, sometimes even Rainfeather is kept out. That was just part of who Angelwing was some don't like it others don't care but none of that really mattered. "How have you been?" She asked letting her blue hued eyes rest on the tom. She thought that was the proper thing to say, but couldn't be sure.
Mintwhisper took her sitting down as a sign that she was open to conversation. His confidence grew as Angelwing started responding to him. His eyes glowed, but he was still a bit nervous. "O-oh, I'm just fine, thanks. I just wanted to know how were faring after the battle. Those scratches seem like they hurt, huh? I could go get Juniperpaw if you're feeling too hurt, if you'd like!" the tom mentally face-palmed. Why would he need to? Angelwing would've found her own way the medicine cat's den if she needed immediate care. His ears flattened against his head in embarrassment.