View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 10:35 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(He feels zero regret)
Morningblue watched her stammer and storm off, still as a grown oak on a windless day. When she was out of sight, he sighed. Bowing his head as if it were heavy with the weight of bearing her feelings. He hadn't said anything to her that wasn't true. She'd see that soon enough. He wouldn't need an apology either. It was understandable that felt upset now. She wasn't thinking clearly. She'd see that he'd done right by her. She was his sister. His only family. Well, not anymore, he supposed. Either way, she'd realize she was wrong soon enough. He stood and headed coolly toward the freshkill pile, opting to leave it. It looked just big enough for the queens and elders. Instead, he slunk into the warriors den, intending to hunt after a short rest.
{ even I want to explode at this lol }

Peeking back inside the camp, Jaystorm sprinted for the nursery and curled up beside her kits, fully intent on staying away from her brother. How many times do I have to say it? I can take care of myself! She sighed, more than upset with her sibling, who she knew would never apologize to her no matter what. I bet he thinks I'm in the wrong here. That I'll be the one apologizing. Boy, is he wrong. Laying her tail over her nose neatly, Jaystorm tried to doze off, but sleep didn't come. She was too worked up for sleep. Rolling over to the other side, trying not to squish the kits, the feline layed her head on the mossy bracken with a sigh of discontent.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯