View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:35 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The official Rouge-clan thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“No killer.” Stormstar sighed. “Just my sister haveing nightmares about that traitor that killed our mother. Tell me killer, are you loyal enough to rouge-clan to go on a special mission. Yes I know of your previous killing skills. And I am sorry to say that I have to keep an eye on my back, not just with you but with a few cats. And I hope you won’t take any offense to that, but I want YOU, to go kill that murdurus Lillybreeze, he is probably hanging around the old foxclan camp. I’ll show you where. But you will accompany me and a few other cats to kill Lillybreeze so that my sister and I can finally have peace from the nightmares that plague us. And I intend to let you know that my sister will be leading the clan if I die and she is an even better fighter then Lillybreeze. That’s why we agreed to have me be leader first, so when I die the clan will be lead by the best fighter I have ever known. So if you kill me on this trip she will hunt you down like prey, understand killer?” Stormstar hoped that killer didn’t want to kill him after that.
He thinks a bit than smiles “ sure but I go alone. My ways of killing aren’t exactly kind or beautiful like yours. I may even grab a bite once she’s dead but if you truly wish to come so be it. I’ll do it but you must do something for me in return. “ he says with a soft wave of his tail as he begins to stand up His claws already out and eager to spill blood. “ anyway what did this tom do huh? What’s so special about this guy that gives you two nightmares? And I’m not planning on ending your life... yet. You have given me plenty of reasons why not to kill you but if you screw up and show mercy to this warrior I will kill him no matter what you say. If this one gives you nightmares he was mostly likely in your dreams before hmm? He will suffer greatly besides... I owe Squirrelblaze a lot. And If this gives me a chance to win her heart so be it .. than again I would do it either way even if you didn’t ask me to do it. I would kill him anyway, I may be a rouge but I ain’t some cold guy. I’m a killer with a duty to protect.. even if she doesn’t see me the way I see her”