View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Deerspots left ear flicked and she let out a huff at first she wondered why as well but soon after she just didn't seem to care anymore with that her tail flicked " I used too as well...But now to me it's none of importance what is important is you my sister my brother and mother but that's mainly it " she sighed her tail wrapped around her paws again she shook her head slightly " so other than that anything else been going on ? " She asked trying to switch the conversation as she looked back at hollypelt
Hollypelt felt the sudden shift in conversation, but said nothing about it and replied, "oh, not much. Almost bored really, not much to do that counts as fun around here, huh? I mean, when we were kits we played mossball and other games... but now that we're warriors, we're expected to be mature and poised. When really, I think it's the warriors that need a break the most. At least we shouldn't be held to the standard that we're perfect. The way the kits look up at us, they think we're from StarClan or something." She was surprised at her sudden burst of honesty, but it felt good to say everything inside her head.