View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2018, 04:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt felt the sudden shift in conversation, but said nothing about it and replied, "oh, not much. Almost bored really, not much to do that counts as fun around here, huh? I mean, when we were kits we played mossball and other games... but now that we're warriors, we're expected to be mature and poised. When really, I think it's the warriors that need a break the most. At least we shouldn't be held to the standard that we're perfect. The way the kits look up at us, they think we're from StarClan or something." She was surprised at her sudden burst of honesty, but it felt good to say everything inside her head.
Deerspots smiled her ears twitched when she decided to lay down her tail flicked after wards " yeah .. All warriors aren't perfect .and kits are kits they should be able to play the part it's not a role that lasts forever . I know that we're supposed to be mature but there's no harm in having some kit in us right? " she meowed she did miss those days being able to play games run around play fight .All of it . She sighed happily and layed her head on her paws
those times are behind me I'm an adult now I've got other things to worry about . We can't live in the past but focus on the present and keep an open mind about what the future may bring ..... she looked up at hollypelt and yawned again feeling exhaustion take over .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 30th, 2018 at 04:10 PM.