View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:38 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw was up at dawn, ready to leave with a patrol, preferably the one for the Thunderclan border. He wasn't done with that place yet. Still, he wasn't bothered when he wasn't picked to go. Skyfeather could wait. Right now, it was best to focus. He didn't have much longer for his training. He glanced around in search of his mentor. He hadn't seen her since the battle. In spite of how it had ended, he was sure she would have been proud to see him. Perhaps she had. He couldn't be sure. It was all a jumbled blur of claws and confusion.
@blue jellie
Ambercloud had already eaten and talked to Blazingstar- today would be the day her apprentice passed his assessment and became a warrior. She knew he had what it took. He'd seen more than many other apprentices in WindClan, and each experience made him better, stronger, faster. With a purr at the thought of what his reaction would be, the she-cat made her way over to him, tail twitching, a grin from ear to ear. "I'd like to talk to you about something." She switched her expression to one of seriousness, trying to fake him into thinking this was about something else.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯